was it me or some thought ?

A regular 20-25 mints walk from my place to my son's school took me hardly 10 minutes today . And i was smiling all through my way , i dont know why this was happening. Even for a fraction of second i blushed, then forcefully i changed my mind, saying " oh no, this is a road" . Saw a very small puppy,i say it very small becuz it looked jst like a fresh born one and much smaller to the chihuahua,coming pretty close to me and waving his tail and staying close for some time and that made me happy.But truely speaking i was smiling from morning, unnoticed to all, i was in my world but with no such bound feelings to make me happy. I dressed up in my usual way so that nothing goes hyper but i let my hair fall free, did'nt feel like tying them. Looked myself in the mirror, and guess what, I reacted as if i had slimmed down :P .
Gosh ! was something getting me nostalgic ? may be but nah ... :)
anyways i am happy today and still smiling ... :)

God be with me
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts