soothing music

We always end up listening to some filmy songs when we are happy or mostly when we feel low. And we listen to songs suiting our situation forgetting that those songs will keep us in that state wont let us go out of it.
i have my own list of musics for this... and it really works (specially when i feel lonely or low)

But first of all, can you take some time out remembering or asking yourselves how many times you have heared these musics and do you remember them.. well you have heared them many a times but never thought to remember in da sequel but be it any filmy song you ll mug it the next moment. My dear they are'nt your life... Listen to one of these links... they will make your day.

I have made it my habit . I am not asking you to make it your habit but atleast you can freshen up ... There's no harm in trying.
and if you are seriously trying , dont forget to let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT2rgZcCLDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKKSurfd6Ys

these two are enough for the beginners :)

GOD is there ... Trust HIM

Comments

Popular Posts