Tuesday, April 14, 2009

life is so simple.... it turns u whenever it wants :)

u always complain that i divert a thing...
have u ever realised how you divert my being..
u keep me waiting , always wanting..
giving no chance to ask... no chance to repent.

i dont know why i still love you so much...
to the extent that u call me irresistible...
but i still long to be ur piece of munch..
even though i am not there to make it edible.

God has never been with me when i have asked on you..
but with no regrets i say its always You.

1 comment:

  1. Good thought process....but thing is ..as far as my understanding goes...'love God come what may'alongwith at times u r reflecting ur subdueness,that has to be on a tempo for God is within us...within everybody n in due course of time we should comprehend that HE is the divine master....but i have strentgh,confidence..etc all virtues to stand up to adversities....n all this virtues are strentghened bcause of HIS grace......good going..need some more lines from u...

    ReplyDelete

100 Days in Plano !!

As I pen down my new journey , I will try my best not to hurt anyone or anything , accept what comes my way, learn to live and be the pers...