Two Beautiful things that marked the beginning of this year !

With my neighbor falling sick on the 1st day of this year, my new year started with a chaotic schedule. She being old and me being one of the two closest neighbor she had, I had to dedicate few hours for the old and charming couple. After an emergency call to the hospital, paramedic and ambulance rushed to their apartment, Uncle was nervous but didn't show any sign on his face. He stood firm, watching what the helpers were doing to Aunty. They were checking for her blood pressure and pulse rate and started inquiring about her health to their son, bachelor of my age. The Inspection guy was unable to pronounce Aunty's name in the proper accent . Uncle was very upset ! He walked inside the room and told them how to take his wife's name. After few minutes she was rushed to the hospital. Uncle was freezing with tension ... few seconds later, I observed tears shedding from the corner of his eyes. He was missing aunty ! He hold my hand and said, " I am 72, never saw someone so sick. She is my wife, always strong at heart and mind. Why did such thing happen to her ?" Their daughter and we neighbors helped the old couple come out of their situation to a normal life. A few days passed, we were taking proper care of the family when suddenly one day Uncle spoke few words which marked a real Happy New Year . He said, " if I fall sick, things wouldn't have changed much but because the Lady of the house is sick, a husband is helpless, a child is speechless and the House is Lifeless." His words touched my heart. A man at this age respects and admires the beauty of his wife. For me they proved to be the true meaning for " Love Birds" . One thing I learned from him, Love your Love be it what. Life is unpredictable so let the heart be always heavy with Love !
As I mentioned, two things marked the beginning of my new year, the second thing is that I am able to stick to my resolution whatever comes my way. Waking up early and giving some time to thyself , having a proper schedule and hitting the gym for a healthy workout . Ending my day having fun with my kiddos and praying for everything the Almighty has given me so far .

ps : I am happy I never changed the inner me and I blissfully pray , I will never change for the people I Love.

Comments

Popular Posts