A WOW-full Evening !

It's always energizing when you enjoy your workout. I felt the same in my Zumba Class. Lot of moves, lot of positive energy and cheering for every segment.
I kept on moving with the rhythm when suddenly a tune played and I glared at Anna , my instructor . It was my favorite song and I was Dancing one of my favorite dances, Lambada.
I guess you got the song,

The one who made me cry has gone crying one day
The one who made me cry, has gone crying one day
He’ll be crying when he remembers a love
That he didn’t care one day
He’ll be crying when he remembers a love
That he didn’t care one day

The memory will be with him where he goes
The memory will be forever where I go

Dance, sun and sea I’ll keep on my look
Love makes (us) lose and find
I’ll be dancing lambada when I remember that this love
One day was king for an instant

The memory will be with him where he goes
The memory will be forever where I go.....

It's the song from Kaoma Lambada .

We were performing Zumba in Lambada style. I was feeling awesome ... WoW . Simply WoW !

ps: every step was a sinking breath, every smile was juggling between moves n memories :)
Love you :)

Comments

Popular Posts