Sleepless !!!

I never thought there can be a movie which can make me read a book and watch another movie in a sequence. I just watched Sleepless in Seattle. A very good movie. A movie which is forcing me to read The Fountain Head again and raises a feel to watch Casablanca again. In the very first scene ,i was reminded of Casablanca,where,all the guy had was just his memories and here all they have is just a sign.
In this movie, you will find what true love is and for those who have'nt fallen in love, it will make you fall in love and for those who have'nt got their love, I bet you will be remotivated or you will rethink of what you did'nt struggle for.
It shows how compatible a girl turned to be a wife can be with her husband there by showing how expressive a husband can be. But, yes there is always someone to be honored or praised in making such lives or dreams come true. And in this movie, the little boy plays the Magic. I rate this movie in a line with all my favourites, PS:I love you, Casablanca,Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron



.......you must remember this, a kiss is still a kiss,a sigh is just a sigh.
the fundamental things apply,as time goes by.

and when two lovers woo,they still say "i love you."on that you can rely.
no matter what the future brings, as time goes by.


PS: if u have'nt watched this movie ,please make an earnest effort to watch it. I am sure you will fall in love.

Comments

Popular Posts