Friday, August 28, 2009

tender hearts and clean souls !!!

While making him have his milk, few drops spilled on his dress.I apologised and he immediately replied, "that's okay Mommy, accidents do happen." I asked him where did you learn this. He replied" little bears' daddy ,father bear was telling him."
Little Bear is a character every child loves to watch. Its one of his favorites.
Many a times unexpectedly he says few things which makes me realise that he is growing big.
A neonate,a God's creation, cuddled , unkown of anything , crying just for food, growing up gradually with mischief crawling, walking and smile,transforms so quickly to a boy ,eating, reading and playing all by himself developing his creativity ....
He surely makes me feel proud !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days in Plano !!

As I pen down my new journey , I will try my best not to hurt anyone or anything , accept what comes my way, learn to live and be the pers...