Daughters are so Special !

I always longed to have a daughter of my own. But God Blessed me with two precious boys. Not to complain as they tie me in the bond of Motherhood. 
But last night, the feel was something different. My friend's daughter had a sleepover at my place and she was just like my other children . Calm and quiet on bed, listening to prayers and closing their eyes. It was such a Blissful moment when she grabbed me and placed her hand around my tummy. Oh my God ! she made me feel how complete a family is when daughters are around. Well, I did miss Sara and Sana for sometime but ,the four more nights I have to spend with Tiya, will give enough pleasure and happiness to my heart which will remain with me at all times.

ps : the way she grabbed my tummy, I felt myself as a daughter being pampered and cared for the whole night. 
Lots of Love :)

Comments

Popular Posts