A toast to Our Friendship !


It seems as if Artagnan just returned from his visit to Paris and narrates a wonderfully spend 2 months with three musketeers . They are all, one for all and all for one but the teasing, the leg pulling, the fights ,the affection, the care, the love that they share is way ahead of anyone's imagination. 
They did not see what's ahead and simply jumped into the well of friendship. Each step drowned them till they got tied. They got braided like a fishtail. It was just two of them. Then added one strand to loosen that bond and then one more addition & the bond became tighter. Stranded with each other they smiled and shoved off their sorrows and giggled over fresh happenings.
If anyone could hear them talk, "Ohoho aahaha hehehe ", were the sounds audible to the persons sitting next to them. No one knows what they talked but expressive were the emotions. 
Value the friendship and cherish the memories. 
Life is too short , no time to judge
Express your feelings , get indulged
Forget your pains , reveal the gains
Don't forget the past, never loose the present
Treasure your Treasures , that's what life measures !!!
Long live my friends, in colors we blend !!!!!

ps: in my heart you dwell , dusk n dawn I miss you all :(
      PAC are my life but one night with T gave me everything I had ones dreamt of and PACT motherhood for me . 
ThankYou :)
It all started with a Cup of Tea and ended with The Cup of Tea :) that's my kismat :)



Comments

  1. u r my sweetheart dear.....your words are always awesome n as sweet as u....love u alot....missiinnnngggg u sooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice words Soma...good perspective...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts