I miss you!

Miss you my love 💔

I am moving,
nourishing,
healing…

But in those moments of despair,
I am beyond words trying to understand
how something so empty can feel
when you’re not beside me.

I reach for every corner,
almost believing
you would still be there.

Rusty is the feeling
when my arms hold nothing,
when they instinctively search for you.

Some nights,
I just want to wake up with you again,
because these nights
have a way of haunting me.

If there were a whistleblower
who could carry my cravings to you,
I wonder what they would say…

At this moment, Missing you so badly, xoxo boy 😞🥹

I remember my promise.
I told you I would be fine.
And I am trying. ❤️

But there are moments
when I just need to be in that space again
to breathe without thinking,
to relax without pretending,
and to laugh…
the way I used to.

Just once or more,
I wish I could find my way back there. ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speechless I stood ....

Soul-Torn😢