This is for you xoxo boy :)
In the irony of life,
if there were one moment I could relive, it would be one with you.
Amidst all the hochpoch and chaos,
if there were one place where I found my sanity,
it is being wrapped safely in your arms.
Between then, now, and everything that lies ahead,
if I can still stand tall and smile,
it is because of the freedom, strength, and confidence you have given me.
You have given me countless moments of courage, the kind that quietly remind me to keep walking forward, no matter what.
I may call you mean, rude, or my bad boy…
but beneath all that teasing is an enormous amount of affection you have showered upon me;
and truthfully, that is what my heart keeps craving for.
I will never forget my promise.
And within the beautiful boundaries of friendship, trust, and our little world of fun,
I would happily remain just the way I am with you:
honest, comfortable, a little demanding, and always ready to ask for just a little more of your affection.
Xoxo boy…
if only I could truly put into words how much you mean to me.
So, keep pampering me…
because apparently, that's the best way to make sure you get bitten a little less. 😉😘😘
Comments
Post a Comment