It feels nice when I keep things simple

Har Har Mahadev or Jai Shiv Shankar or even Happy Maha Shiv Ratri !
When people bless one another on this auspicious day, I just feel like wishing the person for whom I dedicate this day.
I love to begin it with my regular routine so that I don't disturb anyone's peace of mind. Calmly I finish my chores, go for my walk, giggle & jingle with friends, talk about their day and how the fast was going. But at one point of time when the surrounding is serene, I just meditate and think about how good my man is for me and where all he has given his best to keep me in this blessed state . Small wonders, little smiles, touchy words, pastel moves of life; these are everything that makes my day complete. A fully reserved day packed with preserved hours where I dwell between the waves of life .
Taking an off for the day and fasting with Milk and Juice from Dawn to Dusk
God Bless me and my Beloved ones.

Oh God ! I Thank You For Everything You Have Given Me.
:)

Comments

Popular Posts