What is it you want ?

What is it you want ? You want the moon ! Just the say word and I'll pull it down for you ..... It's a wonderful life ....

I may not want the moon or its beams shooting out from me, but yes, I do want to be the pastel gem covered in its shell, so protected that even the golden rays or the dancing daffodils cannot conquer over me...

I may not want to reach for the moon or the stars surrounding it,but yes, I do want to be the falling stone from the ocean of love ,so hard for anyone to break any heart...

I may not want to be like the moon with spots in it , but yes, I do want to keep my eyes open to see a spotless whole new world ,so I live with new horizons where we will be....

I may not be the moon on a dark night hiding behind, but yes, I do want to hum the tunes from the times behind....

I may not be as tender as the moon, but yes, I do want to remain the stubborn ,irritating, yet charming mare showing you a different world....

I may not be as subtle as the mood, but yes, I do hold the subtlest heart to thank you for giving me the best ......

Now you can say what you want .......

Comments

Popular Posts