Few more days for a new life

With few days left for a new beginning, a bit of nervousness, a smell of anxiety and a handful of thoughts, still make each day to pass with difficulty. Before my Doc sets a date,people have already started voting for their own dates. Some want the baby on my birthday,some on 28th, and strangely many on 15th ,me on 11th or 22nd and so on. Can't imagine stepping into the same shoes which I had left five years back..................
Something really funny, there is an ad showing kindergartners saying where a baby comes from. The kids say," a baby comes from mmmmmmmmmm somewhere", "a baby comes from special hugs","a baby comes from God" and all of a sudden, Gaurav speaks,"no, babies only come from Mommy's tummy, like my baby brother/sister will come." :)
So very special are these little ones ....
Well, so far so good... from 40 weeks to less than 40 days :)

God be in my head and in my understanding,
God be in my eyes and in my looking,
God be in my mouth and in my speaking,
God be in my heart and in my thinking,
God be at my end and in my departing.

and lastly
O God, I thank you for all that you have and you are giving me.
Please take care of all those who love me....
Amen
:x ps

Comments

Popular Posts